Julien had his 6 month dr appointment yesterday…I can’t believe how big he is getting! He weighed 16lbs 10oz and was 27.5in long. He is in the 80th percentile for height and 30th for weight. Tall and skinny…although his thighs don’t look so skinny. He had to get his shots while we were there…that is just a horrible experience! He did really well this time though and didn’t get a fever or anything and even slept really well last night. We are still working at the whole sleeping through the night thing but he has been doing a lot better lately. I think he just wakes up and wants his
binky but can’t find it, he is so addicted to that thing, that should be a really fun habit to break later. Oh well it’s a life saver now. I was also able to find him a highchair and crib yesterday and I am so excited! We started feeding him solids about 2 week ago and it is so fun! I am surprised how well he is doing, almost all of it stays in his mouth until he remembers how fun it is to spit it out in my face. It is so hard to get mad at him when he looks at me with a huge messy grin and the cutest little laugh. He has also learned to sit up by himself, now that he has figured that out he is not such a big fan of lying down, he wants to be up and grabbing everything around him.
Landon’s survived his first real week of school and is doing really well. I am trying to not go insane being at home all day! It’s hard not having a car, I am literally stuck at home all day! I am not used to being alone since we have pretty much always lived with someone the entire time we have been married! I can’t wait until we have family and friends come visit!
We went back to Hanauma Bay yesterday with Paul and Nancy. I LOVE living by the beach! It is so relaxing and so beautiful…I just LOVE it!
6 comments:
Dana, I found your blog on Lyndzi's page. I am so glad you are doing one. I can't believe Julien is 6 months. It goes by so fast. I am now in the process of breaking Paisley of her pacifier (she just uses it to sleep). It is so hard!!!
Oh, he is so cute! Glad to hear things are going well. Krystal and I are going to lunch today...we'll miss you!
Julien is such a big boy! That top pic of him in the high chair is so cute. Beautiful sunsets too. I can't wait to go to Hawaii in Jan. It will be so fun to see you guys.
Yea! I love your blog! I am so glad you did it! Your pictures are adorable. Abigail wants to see her cuz sometime. We need to plan another day trip! xxx oh I put some funny pics of the kids on our blog!
Hey, I just found your blog on Julies. You look like you are having so much fun! I wish we could come visit. We miss you guys.
He is just too cute! 6months is my fav age! You just can't get mad at such a fun cute little baby! It's great!
Also.. we had the binkie problem too and read that you should throw several in the crib with him-give him a better chance to find one on his own. give him a few mins to search. He'll get it down. good luck with the sleep thing!
Post a Comment