Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

So it's not my birthday yet...but it is my birthday month so why not celebrate! My family spoiled me a little early this year since I am not going to be with them on my actual birthday. First, my mom took the day off from work and took my shopping! Then my grandma took everyone to China Isle for lunch...we had been craving normal Chinese food since we moved to Hawaii (the Chinese food here is well...a little "different"). Then for dinner my parents took us to OLIVE GARDEN! I Love me some Olive garden! It was such a wonderful day! Thanks mom and dad for making my birthday special! I love you!






So I am 25, my mom is 50 and Nanny is 75...pretty cool!

3 comments:

Kyle and Amy said...

Wow thats cool!!! I will never be able to say that:( seriously i think thats neat. You guys are all so cute in these pics! although landon doesn't look too happy in the first! I love juliens hat!!

Julie said...

jealous!
i haven't eaten at olive garden FOREVER.
Juliens hat is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Happy almost birthday! Hope you have as good a birthday in hawaii as you did in slc.