After 6 flights, 1 wedding, a funeral and 3 weeks of living out of a suitcase I am finally home. It was hard...especially traveling with a very busy little boy all by myself but I am so glad that I was able to go. After a quick stop in LA we flew to Salt Lake to meet up with my family to drive to Grace Idaho for my grandmas funeral. I am so glad that I was able to change my flight to be able to be there. I loved my grandma so much...she was an amazing grandma and a wonderful example to me, I will miss her so much but I am so glad that she is not suffering anymore and is with my grandpa again.
After a week in Canada we flew back to LA one more time to spend a week with Amy and Kyle and mom and Jared. We spent the week playing and relaxing at the beach. Megan my best friend from high school came up for the day with her cute family so we could spend some time together, it had been over 2 years since we had seen each other!!! It was a busy trip and I am not sure that Julien remembers what home is anymore but it was so worth it, I have such a wonderful family and had so much fun with all of you...we miss you already!!!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures - talk about a whirlwind trip. I bet Landon was SO ready for you guys to get back "home", I'm sure he was lonely. It was so good to see you guys even if just for a little bit.
Wow sounds like a great trip, although the living out of a suitcase thing is tough!
Post a Comment