We have been really busy lately so I have not had time to update our blog. A few weeks ago Julien and I went to the zoo with our friends Amber and Zak. Julien is still not a huge fan of the zoo but does seem to enjoy the little petting zoo they have there. They have some HUGE goldfish!

Crawling through the tunnel to get inside the fish tank


He thought it was pretty sweet




Petting the goats

This goat was chewing on the rope and
Julien just had such a confused look on his face and kept saying "uh oh"


Taking a little water break in the shade; it was SO hot!


For play group one week we got to go to the fire station...Julien loved the fire trucks

Best Buds


Hanging out at the beach

We found this sweet tent for
Julien at Goodwill for $1.99 He Loves it!
Julien now thinks the sunglasses and apparently goggles are so cool ...pretty funny!

2 comments:
I LOVE the sunglasses and goggles!
He is getting so big. I love this age b/c of all the new things they are learning.
Post a Comment