The past 2 weeks were so much fun! Diane and Kristy were able to come visit us again and it was so wonderful! It's always nice when we get visitors so we have an excuse to go to the beach everyday but I LOVE when family comes because they are such a big help! Thank you both for everything, it was a blast!
I found Julien like this in the toy section at Ross...I think the kid needs a bike or car or something

Julien loves to be buried in the sand, but cannot stand to have his hands touch the sand... haha!We went to the Dole plantation and fed the fish...they were psycho but Julien thought it was hilarious.
3 comments:
Looks like fun! You have a cute family and I can't believe how big Julien is getting...
HOw nice they got to go and visit again! I love the pic with you and landon where your heads are touching. SO CUTE!!!
Wow, he is getting so big and your hair is getting so long. I love looking at all of your pics. It's great that he's sitting on the toy while it's IN the box. Kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment