We got to spend Thanksgiving with my entire family this year! This year is the year for me and my siblings to spend Christmas with our in-laws and since we all live so far away we never see each other so I decided that we all needed to get together for Thanksgiving and I am so glad that everyone was able to go (thanks Mom and Dad!) Julien and I left a week early so that we could spend as much time as possible with my parents...too bad we both got the flu the day before we left and were sick almost the entire time!!! So, we didn't get very much sleep but we still had fun just being together. I don't have very many pictures yet, I am waiting for Amy to send them to me but I will post them when I get them. I am so thankful for such a wonderful family and SO glad that everyone was able to get together! Love you all!!!...and thanks again Mom and Dad!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment