Thursday, July 22, 2010

35 Weeks

I am 35 weeks along today and I kinda feel like a ticking time bomb...I know I technically still have 5 weeks until my actual due date but it just seems so close! I am starting to get nervous that this baby is actually going to be here so soon! Everything looked good at my last dr's apt. They did an ultrasound and he is still head down so things are looking good. Now if we could only find a name for this little guy...any suggestions???


So you can't really tell from the pic but Julien was trying to give the baby snuggles...he is so cute!



5 comments:

Shelly and Vic said...

You are so dang cute! Good luck with everything :)

Julie said...

Awe so cute! You are so close!! I can't wait to see my new little nephew :)

Lyndzi said...

You are looking fabulous as always! :) Good luck with finding a boy name. My favorites are Kamden and McKay but after that, I'm all out.

Anonymous said...

hum...boy names are the worst. hope he is a great delivery and you are feeling awesome after

ash and jonny said...

i'm so glad i was able to see you guys! You are the most adorable pregnant person :)
I'm sure whatever name you pick will be super cute! good luck tho! :) ha ha