Julien and I had such a fun day on Friday. He is so adorable and amazes me everyday with the things that he comes up with. I was kind of bored at home and so I kept asking Julien if he wanted to go to the park or pool or anything and he kept saying no...little did I know he already had plans for us. Julien had planned for us to go on an airplane ride (Julien LOVED riding the airplanes to grandma and papas house a few weeks ago and they have become one of his obsessions.) Julien started pulling a little suitcase around the house pulling it back and forth. I then noticed that he was putting things into the suitcase. He then took the suitcase out on the lanai and told me to come. He pulled the suitcase over to a pile of boogie boards and sat down on one and told me to do the same. He then told me that we were on the airplane and were gonna go up in the sky to grandma and papas house. He got a headlamp and put it on and said that it was his goggles. He would randomly stop during our flight and go get tools to fix our airplane or put gas in it. I looked in his suitcase and found a few cars, a ball, sunscreen and "lunch" (3 things of chef boyardee pasta) all the essentials! We played out there for probably 2 hours just flying on the airplane. He came up with this whole thing on his own...I did not help him or tell him to do anything. He is getting SO big! He has such a good imagination...its so cute to watch some of the things he comes up with. What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julien is so cute! Looks like you guys had lots of fun in Canada and Utah. You and Amy are so cute with your little bellys. How fun!
oh thats great! we really missed u you at the reunion. Hope to see you soon :)
Post a Comment