Kai will be three weeks tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time is going and how fast he is growing! He has already passed up his birth weight and grown another inch. I wish newborns stayed newborns for a little longer. I love when they are so tiny and all they want to do all day is sleep and snuggle! Kai is still a really good baby and usually sleeps really well at night. Julien is so gentle with Kai and is always interested in where he is and what he is doing. My mom left three days ago and so far we are doing OK...I was so worried I wouldn't be able to do it on my own. Luckily I have amazing friends who have helped me SO much...especially with Julien! I still haven't been able to do much, but the recovery is getting better everyday...I can't wait until I can get back to the beach!
We tried to go the park for a picnic but it rained on us! We had to hide under the bleachers to stay dry
The rain did not stop Julien from flying a kite for the first time!
2 comments:
he is so sweet. wish i was closer to see him. i might just have to come visit:)
His hair is just like Mac's! So curly when it's wet. He is such a doll. I love the newborn stage too and I wish they would stay that way just a little bit longer. It goes too too fast.
Post a Comment