Landon and I went out on a date tonight and I was freezing as we were walking from the movie theater to the car and I started to think of Hawaii and was feeling depressed so I started listing off the good things about our life on the mainland...
* I was riding in our brand new car that I LOVE
* It was dark outside when we got in the car and I didn't have to worry about cockroaches coming out and crawling on me in the car
* I came home and ate a cupcake that had been sitting out on the counter for more than 5 secs and didn't have to worry about biting into a cockroach
* I have been on the mainland for over 3 months now and have not seen ONE bug, spider, gecko or anything creepy crawly
* We have free in home babysitters that help with the boys everyday
* We get to see family everyday
* I can drive to any store I want and not have a panic attack thinking about trying to find a parking spot
* I have a garage
* Carpet
* I never have to cook in my old kitchen ever again
OK that's enough I feel better now!
2 comments:
ewww bugs would be the number one thing I would not miss!
LUCKY!!! I hate stressing over parking!! haha
Post a Comment