Landon and I have agreed since the day that we got married that we would NEVER have pets! We just didn't want the extra mess, noise and responsibility to deal with, or so I thought. Then last week Landon comes home with a HUGE fish tank! He told me, Julien wanted a fish! I was picturing maybe a small little bowl with a little goldfish but apparently I was way off! All I can say is that these fish better be our first and last pets...and I am not cleaning the tank.
Bringing home the fish
Julien is really proud of his fish tank
Kai loves it too!
It's weird that as much as I don't want these fish I feel like a motherly responsibility for them. I find myself counting them all the time to make sure they are all still there and watching to see if any of them are getting picked on or checking to see if any of them look hungry and need food.
2 comments:
Ha HA this post really made me laugh out the loud. For some reason. Chan and I are the same way- NO PETS! I better not give in. That's sweet that you check on them often.. I would be too cuz you care about the little dang things! I cant not believe how BIG Kai is! WHAT A CUTIE IS still is ;)
HAHA too funny! You love the little fish..... How many times have you cleaned the tank?:) I bet you have. The things you do for your kids! Just remember no matter what anyone promises MOM will get stuck with the work! Enjoy:) I actually liked animals and I dont want them either!!
Post a Comment