Landon doesn't have very much time off because of his new job but he was able to take a few days off this summer so we could go up to Canada and spend time with his family! It was such a nice break and we had so much fun just hanging out with the fam!
Julien and Ruby playing in the pool
Before we went to Canada we asked Julien what he wanted to do there...the only thing he wanted to do was ride horses...done!
He loved it! He wanted to wear cowboy clothes to ride the horse haha he is so funny!
Canada Day! Yummy pancake breakfast!
Julien got to pretend he was a fireman!
We always have so much fun in Canada and I love that Landon is from such a small town...It reminds me of going to visit my grandparents when I was little! I am so glad my kids can enjoy it too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment