Sunday, September 25, 2011

Surgery

Poor baby Kai has been sick basically since the day we moved to Utah...so since he was 3 months old and one of the problems has been many many ear infections so we decided to get tubes put in his ears. The surgery is pretty simple but I was pretty nervous about having him put under but he did great! I think we were in the waiting room for like 10 minutes before they called us back and told us he was all done! He did not seem bothered by the surgery or anesthesia at all...he just wanted food! He seems to be doing fine and so far no ear infections!

Getting ready for surgery
He looked so cute in his itty bitty little outfit.




2 comments:

Nancy said...

OH my gosh, Kai has such BLONDE hair! It is so cute in these pictures! Can you just send him over for a day...please? Hope things are going well, I gotta call you sometime~ We miss you guys!

becca olsen said...

What a cute kid! I'm glad everything went well. It seems as soon as we moved back to Canada the boys got sick so much more than Hawaii too!