Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Trip to Hawaii...ALONE!

For Christmas Landon gave me a trip to Hawaii...without kids! Best Christmas present EVER...although last year wasn't too shabby either! :) I was able to go to Hawaii with my friend Amber and we stayed with our friend Olya! I can't even describe how nice it was to have a break from the kids and just hangout with the girls on the BEACH all day! I loved getting to see all my friends that I miss so much and it was so nice to be back in Hawaii...still feels like home to us.

Boogie boarding at Waimanalo...my favorite thing!




Sunday dinner with the Yim's was a must!
Lanikai
Ahhh! The beach is a different place without kids!!!







Shave Ice was definitely on the list!


Dinner with the girls at Shorebird
We celebrated my birthday on my last night there...SO sad to say goodbye!

2 comments:

becca olsen said...

Sooo fun! I think next year we make it a annual girls trip to Hawaii!! Sounds like you had a great time. I miss it there so much too!

The Pearson's said...

Oh trust me I'm living it up here as much as I can for you girls so hopefully you're not mission it too much..haha. It was so fun the few days I spent with you! You took some great photos! I live here and I rarely go to the beach, I rarely see turtles laying in the sand, and boogie board, and yeah..all that! Good times!