Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving!

Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving so I decided to make a big turkey dinner for Landon. Shopping for thanksgiving dinner by myself, without a car was ridiculous!! Of course I somehow ended up on the wrong bus and had to walk almost a mile carrying a 12.4lb turkey along with all the other groceries that I had...lets just say I almost left the turkey on the side of the road several different times. Eventually I made it home and began the thanksgiving day cooking. Everything turned out perfect and was sooo good! We invited Paul, Nancy and Abi to come over and eat with us. It was a lot of fun!



I think Landon enjoyed his job of carving the turkey a little too much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Looks like a great meal.

Julie said...

YUMMM!
It looks so good Dana!

Paul Thomas Garner said...

Thanks do much! It was lots of fun and so good!

p.s. my phone is broken so don't try to call (don't let Julien eat your phone! so just email cause now we have internet yeah!)