So the past few days have just been absolutely wonderful! Paul and Nancy were given a van to use for a whole week!!! I cannot even tell how amazing it has been to have a vehicle! We have been able to do so many things and I have not even had to think about getting on a bus! We were able to go to one of our favorite beaches twice this week which normally we aren't even able to go to because it is too far on the bus. We were also able to find a new beach that was really nice but the waves were HUGE! These are some pics of Landon attempting to boogie board, he did catch a few waves but mostly got tossed around like a rag doll. Even the locals that were there were having a hard time...you can't really tell in the pics but the waves were soooo big! I didn't even attempt to get in the water.
The next few pics are from Waimanalo Beach. We had a lot of fun boogie boarding there even though I got crushed by a wave and swallowed A LOT of water!
Then today Nancy and I and the babies were able to get out of the house and actually go to walmart and the mall...no bus, no walking and we were even able to bring the strollers along who would have ever thought that was possible. What a fun week! Now I just need to convince Landon that we need to get a car so we can continue to enjoy Hawaii!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Living the life of luxury
Posted by Landon, Dana and Julien at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julien is getting so big...what a handsome little guy. how is he adjusting to Hawaii...how are you guys doing over there? Hope all is well
That looks fun. I am glad you guys are enjoying Hawaii. Julien is getting chubby. He actually has a double chin. Enjoy the warm weather b/c it is freezing here. It was in the teens this morning.
Post a Comment