Here is our little Zebra! He was a little unsure of the costume at first but then we put him in front of the mirror and he got a huge smile on his face and started dancing. We didn't go trick or treating since we live in the ghetto but our amazing landlords took us to the haunted lagoon at the Polynesian cultural center. It was a really fun night.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by Landon, Dana and Julien at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He looks so cute! oh, and is that a real snake? Eek!
I love this little Zebra!! He is so cute in every pic! I thought he was even standing along in that one! ha Is he crawling already? I had no idea! LOve you guys!!
no definitely not a real snake...I am terrified of snakes and would never even be in the same room as a snake let alone touch one!!!
the costume looked soooooooooooooo cute!
he is getting HUGE!
he's so cute! i hope thats not a real snake!
He looks so cute. I love the pics of him in front of the mirror. Oh yeah, you guys look good too :) Don't you feel a little forgotten once you have a kid ???
Post a Comment