Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!






Landon and I made and little purchase today and I can't even tell you how excited I am to finally have a car!!! I was starting to think that this day was never going to come. It's not the newest car in the world but it runs and it's mine and best of all...I never have to ride the freaking bus again!!!

6 comments:

Kyle and Amy said...

If you think thats old.... you haven't seen nothin! haha It actually looks great!! Good for you guys! I can't imagine having a family and not a car to go shopping! I am happy for you! And still jealous of where you are!!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Thats so exciting! I'm glad you dont have to take the bus anymore.

erin louise said...

congrats you guys! I hear you will be here for the holidays...we hope to see you guys and how big Julien is getting

Julie said...

yayy!
haha thats so exciting!!

Lyndzi said...

I'm so glad you won't have to ride the freaking bus either.

Kellen and Erin said...

Congratulations! That must feel so good!!