This past weekend Landon and I went to Maui!!! A few weeks ago we were watching the news and they announced that Go Airlines was having a sale and was releasing a selected number of $3 seats. I woke up at 4am to get tickets...but it was SO worth it! We had so much fun! Maui is beautiful and we loved the hotel we stayed at! It was my first time leaving Julien and I was SO nervous but it was definitely a nice break.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Posted by Landon, Dana and Julien at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks Beautiful!! Man, we need to go now! That resort looks pretty nice too!
How awesome! Looks like a blast! Yeah for your first trip without Julien, It's hard, but you deserve it!
Oh. My. Gosh. So jealous right now! Glad you had fun! Wish we could score some tickets like that to come down and visit
Landon! I love how you can still look stylish with your sunglasses on the waterslide. Classy
Big Sardine.
Post a Comment