Thursday, July 2, 2009

Julien's first big boy haircut and a few more

Tonight I decided to let Landon cut Julien's hair it was getting pretty long so I wanted to cut it but I guess we misunderstood each other a little bit...his hair is pretty much gone! I was looking at him after and started crying...he just doesn't look the same.


It was bedtime so I didn't have a chance to try and style it at all and the pics aren't very good. I will take more tomorrow.


There is a homeless lady that walks through the park leaving a trial of crackers behind her for the birds. The birds all follow the homeless lady and Julien chases after the birds. It's pretty funny to watch, he loves them!



Playing at the park


Julien still loves his train...but I am not so happy about his new way of riding on it. I guess I am going to have to keep the shutters shut all the time now so he can't jump out.

Our playgroup had a forth of July parade for the kids...Julien doesn't have a bike so we decorated his stroller...he still had fun. As soon as I let him out of the stroller he was trying to steal all the other kids bikes...I guess we need to get him one.

4 comments:

Julie said...

oh my goodness! his hair!! but at least it will all grow back - unlike Landons.. haha

Lyndzi said...

Love the cut in the sink. :)
When he's bigger, the tub works great.

ash and jonny said...

His hair looks good :) I don't think he looks bald! He is getting so cute and so big! Hopefully one day we can all catch up again, its been way too long.

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a big boy!