Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just a few pictures of some of the things that we have been up to lately. These first pictures were taken at Foster Botanical Gardens last weekend. They were having a little festival called a Midsummer Night’s Gleam. It was a cool experience.


The first male belly dancer that I have ever seen...and hopefully the last!
They had a lot of fun activities for the kids...Julien was in Heaven!


They even had dragon dancers

Julien was a little unsure of them at first...but slowly got closer...
and closer...
but then this face got a little too close...
and he got a little too scared


Julien's loves to copy dad playing the Wii


He can almost climb into his crib...it will be a sad, sad day when he figures out how to climb out
Grandma and Grandpa sent us a package the other day with something for all of us...THANK YOU!!! This was Julien's face when he saw his new monkey!


I think he likes it!Monkey Kisses

He likes to carry him around in his mouth...

Julien has hated hats until recently dad got a new hat...now Julien thinks that hats are so cool!

I love this boy!
Helping mom make cookies!
Playing in daddy's shoes
One of Julien favorite things...I seriously have to fight him to get into his car seat everyday because he wants to sit up front and play

We recently replaces the batteries in Julien's dog...it has been "sleeping" for quite awhile. Julien loves to give it snuggles and take it for walks. Today he took it for a ride on the horse, funny kid.

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Awe! These are so cute! He has such a funny little personality! We can't wait to see you guys!!

Kyle and Amy said...

He is getting so big!!!! Who is this little man?:) He looks so happy! I can't believe he is learning to climb his crib... uh oh! ha Where did he get the idea to carry the monkey in his mouth?? ha how funny! I am also glad that he somehow still enjoys that dog.haha