It's true we are gonna have another little baby and we are SO excited! I am now 16 weeks along and am feeling really good besides being extremely tired...lets just say I have fallen asleep on the floor while playing with Julien more than once. I felt really sick the first 12 weeks and couldn't eat very much but I am making up for that now. Landon and I felt the baby kick for the first time this past week and are so excited! We find out next Friday if it's a boy or girl although Julien is already convinced he is gonna have a brother :) Due date is August 27th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!!!!! I'm so glad u are doing well and everything:) I think it's a girl! I can't wait to find out:) so happy for u guys!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment