Thursday, November 18, 2010

Swimming With Dolphins

Our friend Holly is a dolphin trainer here at the Kahala Resort and let us come have a private swim session with the dolphins! It was such a cool experience! Neither of us had ever swam with dolphins before so we were really excited. It was so nice to have Kolohe (our dolphin) all to ourselves! Julien was a little scared...I was too at first...but in the end we loved it and felt so comfortable swimming with them.

Touching Kolohe for the first time. I was surprised how hard they are...they almost felt like an inter tube

I know the welding glasses are hot...poor guy had some battle wounds so they had to do some laser treatments for a minute so we had to wear the glasses
Landon feeding him fish




Dancing

Landon and I learning how to have him do tricks



Definitely a day we will never forget!

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

fingsmeWow, that's so awesome.
So funny, I just bought that same swimming suit for our cruise and when we went to Hawaii last year, you and I had the same giraffe print suit. We must have good taste! :)

Lyndzi said...

K, the fingsme was the word verification. I wondered why the letters weren't showing up when I typed them. silly me

Karli Palmer said...

AWESOME!!!