Friday, November 19, 2010

Tis the Season

I think most people hate going to the mall around Christmas time...because it is always so busy and crowded, but not me I LOVE it! I love all the beautiful Christmas trees and lights and shiny decorations. I love the music and the sales and just the excitement of it all! Landon and I normally have Christmas music playing and our tree up the day after Halloween but since we are moving in just 6 DAYS it has been really hard to get into the holiday spirit this year. So, today when I took Julien to the mall to ride the Christmas train I was in Heaven! We had so much fun at the mall today! It finally started to feel like Christmas!


Getting ready to ride the train with his friend Bentley
The conductor was so cute...totally reminded me of Grandpa!


After the train ride we took the kids to get some energy out... a room full of bounce houses

and games!


Kai even got to play


2 comments:

JennC said...

julien looks so old! i agree with the busy shopping, i think its way more fun that way too.

Gail Barthlome said...

Dana, I almost cried reading about leaving Hawaii. I guess visiting you there, I can kind of understand. I'm so glad Landon has a great job. I hope to see you this Sat.
Love you,
Gail