My little guy is not so little anymore...yesterday Julien turned 1!!! I can't believe I actually have a one year old, WOW! It was a really fun day I am just a little sad that my baby is growing up so fast! We had a frog themed pool party/bbq and tried to take lots of pics so enjoy...
Paul was the official photographer since I was a little distracted...i haven't got his pics yet but I will post the good ones when I do.
9 comments:
The cake is adorable! How did you make it? Looks like fun...can't believe he is a year old...it seems like just yesterday we were at your baby shower!
THe cake turned out awesome!!! You are talented. I can't believe you let Julien smear frosting all over the floor. I would've died :)
First of all the cake is AMAZING! How did you make that? Julien is getting so big. Congrats and i cant wait to see more pics!
Cute cake! Happy b-day to Julien.
Happy birthday Julien! Nice shirt Landon! You are one kind woman to "let" him out of the house!! :)
I found the cake on a cake decorating website...I just bought a ball shaped cake pan and then made the arms and legs out of rice kripies. I have never attempted cake decorating before but it was actually a lot of fun...and thank goodness I had help from Nancy because it took FOREVER!
Oh and about letting Julien smear the cake all over the floor...that was all Landon. I almost had a heart attack but he promised that he would clean it all up...and he did!
Way to go mom!!:) You did a great job and I think you set a new standard for birthday cakes in the family!! Don't worry Kyle loves Julien's new shoes! haha How did we both end up with husbands that love them?! Looks like a fun day and thank you for the pictures! Wish we could have been there!!!!
PS You baby is beautiful:)
Happy Birthday Julien! These pictures are so cute! And Kellen is going to be jealous that Julien already has jordans because he really wants to get some for Cole. Way to go Julien!
Post a Comment