Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ko Olina

Last weekend we finally made it out to Ko Olina and we absolutely loved it. It was so beautiful and so quiet and peaceful! It is the perfect place for kids...I cant wait to take Julien back! One of the best parts of all is that they had real grass...well as real as it can get in Hawaii. I realized that Julien will be 1 in 2 days and it was his first time playing in grass! He absolutely loved it! We just let him roam around all by himself while we just laid back and soaked up the sun!












When we got home Paul, Nancy and Abi came over to play...the kids are always so fun to watch!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, such a pretty place!

Kyle and Amy said...

In one word.... JEALOUS!!!! That looks just as beautiful and perfect as Mexico! You spoiled little stinker! And those two are so funny together I am so glad that Julien has a little friend there!!