Just wanted to post some pics of what we have been up to lately, mostly for the grandparents :)
Julien and
Abi always love to play together

Pro Bowl party in Waikiki

Someone had some time on their hands...pretty cool though. It was taller than me.


This is the view of the carnival from our apartment

Cotton Candy!

Paul and Nancy bought
Julien this shirt...Landon was so proud!

Probably the best meal we have had in Hawaii...free Denny's!

This is pretty much how
Julien looks after every meal lately

We had been hearing people talk about how bad centipede bites are and were confused until we saw this on the way home from church...definitely not the same as the centipedes back home. Its hard to tell from the pic but this sucker was seriously 8 inches long...and yes it was dead, there is no way Landon would have gotten that close if it was alive. We just kept saying,"where are we?"
Julien loves to stick his head in the washer and laugh because it echos, its pretty cute!

Beautiful Waikiki sunset
4 comments:
I love Julien's head in the washer!! haha I wish I could watch him! And you weren't joking about that cotton candy! Thats the biggest one I have ever seen! jealous!:) The only thing missing is a video of julien walking. hmm....... love ya!
That is a huge bug!wow! Looks like you guys are having a blast!
Julien is really growing up. I can't believe he will be 1 this month. Wow time flies. Gail said that it was so fun to see you guys. I am so jealous wish we could have come.
K, that's some huge cotton candy! Julien and his cousin, can't remember her name, look sooo much alike. Such cute pics.
Post a Comment