Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun at the beach with G&G Garner

Landon's parents got here last Tuesday and we have had a blast so far! We love it when we get visitors especially family! We have spent most of our days so far at the beach. Here are some of the pictures we have taken while enjoying the sunshine!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun they got to go and Visit you! I've been meaning to ask if you guys are coming to Utah at all this summer? If so let us know cause we want to invite you to Tates first b-day if you're around

Karli Blum said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so nice! It snowed like crazy here today! And those are the cutest pictures ever! I especially love the classic Uncle Mark on a beach tripod shot! Oh! How I miss you guys!

Kyle and Amy said...

I love all your beach pics of Julien!! so cute and you guys are so lucky to have such a great beach and all the time to enjoy it!!!! I love that towel one hes so cute! What is landons dad taking a pic of??