I have been putting it off for months but I finally gave in and decided that Julien needed a haircut. I had been really hesitant to cut his hair because I didn't want my little baby to look like an old man but I am actually very happy with the outcome and think he looks very handsome. We waited until Breanne was here so she could be the first to cut his hair and she did a wonderful job...Julien was not too happy about the whole thing and would NOT sit still! Here are some before and after pics.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh, Breanne did such a good job! and he looks so Handsome!
That seems like it was a very long and tedious process! The outcome looks great though! Breanne seriously does do fantastic work! He looks very handsome Dana!
Post a Comment