The Garner's have been here for the past 2 weeks and we have had so much fun! Landon has been on spring break this past week and we have loved being able to spend so much time together as family. We have spent almost everyday at the beach and just played in the sun...tomorrow is going to be pretty depressing after they all leave and Landon goes back to school.

4 comments:
I like the little naked butt shot. All of your pics look like paradise.
Looks like you guys are having a blast!!! I have to edmit, i'm wishing i was there, and i also miss you guys. Julien is getting so handsome!
I still can't believe you guys live there!!!!! You sort of make me sick:) Those pics are all so cool. Looks like Landons dad had some fun! i love that butt one too. ha cute. that one looks like you guys are swimming right in the city.... ha crazy! love ya!
That looks like so much fun! I love all of the pictures! Man! I bet that was such a party and a half. Or probably just really delightful.
Post a Comment