Kai is not even 4 months old but we decided last night that he NEEDED a haircut! He was born with really long blond hair that was so cute but has since fallen out in random places leaving really long hair on top, around his ears and in the very back so...i finally gave in and we cut my babies hair! We still left it pretty long but cut off 1-2inches and he looks a lot better! I am just having a hard time with how fast this little guy is growing up! He rolled over at 1 week, got 2 teeth at 3 months and now just got his first haircut! What a big boy!
Before
(Ya it usually had a mind of it's own...another reason we cut it)
Just a little torture before we cut it all off!...It's so curly this is what it does when we would try and give him a mohawk
1 comments:
Sounds a bit like Ruby's hair but I don't have the heart to cut it! He is SO adorable!! I can't wait to hold him!
Post a Comment