Friday, December 10, 2010

Not too Shabby!

Last night we went to Nu Skin's Christmas party and it was amazing! They had Brian Regan come and do a private show for all of their employees! I love Brian Regan and we all laughed SO hard! I love the feeling when I laugh so hard I cry! Then after the show they gave away a lot of really cool prizes which of course I was sure we were going to win....but didn't, I don't know why I always get my hopes up. Anyway I was feeling kinda sad that we didn't win anything and then the CEO went up on stage and just started giving and giving and giving! It was so awesome! We had such a wonderful night and feel so blessed that Landon not only has a job but works for such a great company who treat their employees so well!

0 comments: