At just 3 months old Kai just got his 2 bottom teeth! I noticed that he had been drooling A LOT and constantly trying to cram his entire fist into his mouth but I just kept thinking that he was WAY too young to get teeth already but last week I checked and sure enough he had one poking through and another just under the gums. Both teeth have broken through now and nursing has become a joy! The day I found his first tooth I started giving him one bottle of formula a day and plan to gradually switch him over. It's a little earlier than I was planning to quit but at least I got to nurse him for a little while. This kid is just trying to grow up WAY too fast!
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Msybe he could give Ruby a few pointers on how to get hers... :)
Post a Comment